Sunday, July 11, 2010

=( Rant about stuff, part 2

I hate it when my mom snaps.  Part of that reason is that she always takes it out on me.  She insisted that because I didn't hang up the freshly washed clothes that she washed for me, she would take them away and not give them back.  When I asked her what I would wear if she took them all away, she said it wasn't her problem! On the day after my frickin' birthday.  Way to ruin it, mom.  You really excelled at the "take care of your daughter" course.  Jeez.  That's why I hate it whenever anyone gets mad.  If I'm involved.  I hate getting blamed for no reason whatsoever and no proof that I actually had a part in it.  It's not MY fault that I like to play pranks on people and tease people.  It really isn't.  It's a hobby.  I also don't like it when people like teachers are hypocrites.  It's like, "we appreciate fairness in this classroom" the first day of school, and then the next week, she's like, "Olivia, you can't take stuff away from others".  Did I even take it away?  Maybe, but she had no proof.  It's not my fault that I rebelled.  It's not fair.  Maybe if she said, "we don't care about fairness in this classroom" I wouldn't consider it hypocrisy.  But then everyone would hate her.  Luckily, only 2 teachers in my life have ever hated me that much.  But I was annoying and I always finished first, and got the best score in my class without studying.  How do I do that?  Because the stuff you nimrods teach is really simple and has been already learned by Olivia!  Jeez, jeez, jeez....  JEEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment