Monday, June 14, 2010

Let's Rant about Stuff - I mean, Eve. Part 2.

Hey, Whom It May Concern. Nobody out there? Well, too bad, Nobody, you have got a boatload of complaining headed your way. I almost feel bad, except this is Eve. Sorry, down to business. Here I go.

Eve. What can I say? Her chat-speak (it's a word, you idiot) is ridiculously garbling her speech to incomprehensibility, and I can barely understand her already. Her "comebacks," as they are called, almost make me laugh. If she weren't so persistently stupid, I would have given up on her. "Get a life" and "ur stupid"? I'm sorry, those were old before they even hit the TV screen and became stereotypical teeny-bopper talk. And "I know you are, but what am I"? I can't believe I would even stoop to that level, myself. My pride is barely intact as I nearly bust a gut laughing at this dimwit of a girl every night on Facebook... 

The reason I am having such a hard time beating her in this darned fight of ours is simply because her retorts have absolutely no correlation to my argument. How am I supposed to reply when she didn't even say anything or give any indication of having read my comment? Which leads into another point of mine: If she were using logic to win this, I could bat her down. As arrogant as this sounds, I could, and would. The fact stands, however, that she never was and probably never will use logic to her advantage, and this makes her all the tougher an opponent. Logic can be distorted and confused and disproved. Brute anger and nonsensical raving cannot. This way, it just depends on who wants to listen, and to whom. Yeah? There's my rant to you, dear Banzai.

~ Mitsuki.

No comments:

Post a Comment