Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Haruhi Suzumiya

Oh my GOD, there's this part in the second season called the "Endless Eight" and it's SO boring!!!!!!!  It's the EXACT SAME THING  for EIGHT FRICKIN' EPISODES.  That's more than half of the damn season!!  I can't help but swear there because it's having a permanent effect on my sanity, which I didn't have much of in the first place.  What the heck?!  When will they find out what's wrong with Haruhi!  I just skip to the middle every time I watch it now.  I think it's starting to improve, though.  It might be over soon though.  I'll be so glad when that happens.  If you every want to slowly become insane, watch the second season of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya second season from episode 2 to episode 10?  I don't know, I'm on 9.  Wait, I think it's 9 or 10.  I'm watching as I type.  Did they seriously make this because their producers have a lack of imagination and creativity?  Yeah, I think so.  By the way, it's almost over, so I'M SO GLAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment