Saturday, October 17, 2009

Just a Normal Saturday

Today is just a normal Saturday.  I had a violin lesson at 10:30.  Then I have a drawing class at 12:45.  The normal class starts at 1:00, but I have to go to Chinese School.  For drawing and Chinese School, I carpool with Cindy and Tommy.  After Chinese School, I carpool with Alan, Kevin, Cindy and Tommy.  Alan, Cindy, Kevin and I all go to the same school, Valley View.  Tommy skipped a grade and is in fifth grade.  He is only nine years old, but is very tall so no one notices.  Tommy is in Mrs. Cavanaugh's class.  I was in Mr. Wuest's class and Alan was in Mr. Converse's class.  Mrs. Cavanaugh is the only teacher that allows pets in her classroom.  There is one more class, Mr. Strom.  He was in the Vietnam War and on Veterans day we sent letters to Mr. Strom and Mr. Wuest's haircutter's little brother.  He can't live by himself because he saw some bad stuff while he was in the war.  So he lives with his sister. He doesn't really talk, but Mr.Wuest said he saw tears in Mike's eyes when he read our letters.  Well, do you know anyone who was in the Vietnam war?

No comments:

Post a Comment