Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Memorable Quotes in Life

Here are some quotes that I love.  
•SMILE : ) cause it makes people nervous.
•Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
•Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas.
•When life gives you lemons, you make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
•I didn't slap you, I simply gave your face a high five.
•When life hands you skittles....Chuck them at peoples faces and saying "TASTE THE FREAKIN' RAINBOW!".
•I run with scissors, it makes me feel dangerous :D
•Muffins are just ugly cupcakes, but we love 'em anyway :P
•They say guns don't kill people, people kill people. Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill many people.
•I'm a nerd, but so are all the people that run the world. ;3
•Vampires suck, and you know it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I agree with every one of them. :P
    Enjoy your life!! :)
    Live your life to the fullest!! :)
    Except Michigan sucks and is boring, so I'm not exactly living it...

    ReplyDelete