Friday, December 10, 2010

Just In Case You're Stupid

Well, judging from the title, you should know what I'm talking about.  I was reading, and I see this quote that everyone's teacher has told them at one point in life...  A picture is worth a thousand words.  So it hits me, why don't I transform my blog into a picture blog centered on anime pictures instead of just a blog about MY anime?  Because nobody wants to read about that shit and all, so it was a great idea for me!  And I changed the title, just in case you noticed, not that you did, because NOBODY READ MY BLOG IN THE FIRST PLACE.  And another reason is that I'm lazy and pictures take less effort to post, since before, I actually had to type more.  Guess I'll still have to post text though, so it doesn't matter.  Less text and more pictures results in more hopefully more readers and less work for me!  Epic win!

1 comment:

  1. Good job, you must have spent a lot of time on it, it's really cool and awesome, more people should read it.

    ReplyDelete