Monday, August 2, 2010

My New Picture

SINCE I am bored, I shall explain my new picture.  It's Shima from Clannad!  You may ask, what does Shima have to do with cats?  Well, it's either you stop reading right now and go watch Clannad After Story or stay reading 'cause you're just so lazy.  Don't blame me for spoiling it for you.  Shima is a boy who loves this girl named Misae.  But Misae denies it, even though she really loves him too.  Yeah, it's cheesy and all, but it's actually really really good!  So....  Shima tries to make Misae happy with one wish or something and yeah.  So in the end, (that was fast!) he disappears and Misae is really sad.  Then she finds a cat when she's older and brings it everywhere she goes.  That cat is Shima.  Oh, and the cat doesn't have a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment