Monday, December 28, 2009

My Very Awesome Skiing Day

Yesterday I had the most fun day of this entire winter. I went to Afton Alps with my dad, Tina, and Michael. We went to all of the fun slopes but I was too scared to do 2 of them. Tina stuck to mostly greens and blues. Here is a map at http://www.skireport.com/dynimages/trailmaps/mid/216.jpg
We skiied all day. It was so fun and at the end of the day we went home. Mom and dad were at a party that was really boring with only one girl my age named Karina. So Tina and I rented a movie at Blockbuster called Julie and Julia. We bought some popcorn and watched it. The movie was about a woman who wrote a blog about cooking all of the recipes in Julia Child's french cookbook in a year. Okay, this post was supposed to be about skiing, but I got off track. Back to skiing. One of my favorite slopes was a trail called the Christmas Trail, but I call it the Christmas Tree Run. My favorite part about it was that it wasn't that short and you could take your speed and for me that was pretty fast. My absolute favorite part to ski on the Christmas Tree Run was the little dip in the beginning that was very steep. At the end of the dip you could jump. The not so good part about yesterday was that all the slopes were kind of icy. But that was okay. Sometime this week I am going to go to Hylands. Sometime this week I am also planning to make a giant snowbear and make chocolate chip cookies and go swimming. I haven't written a single post all winter. I have to write more to make up for that. This is going to be a fun fun week.

No comments:

Post a Comment